Kate & Ben - Second Shooter

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Well as Simon has already said I tagged along to try and be some use for his wedding at Breadsall Priory yesterday. I had a brilliant day, tried a new way of setting the camera up, tried to use the camera set to manual more than usual, really pushed the ISO of the 5D to see what happened and just had a great day with very little pressure.............. that was until I realised that I would at some point have to hand over my RAW files straight from camera - something I have never done before :runaway:

4552307202_a25ac50287_o.jpg

4552307542_74ef85c8c8_o.jpg

4552310034_c92761a208_o.jpg

4551672227_2ec3f552f4_o.jpg

4551672645_e499a91e54_o.jpg

4552312234_b6650a287f_o.jpg

Last edited:
Great set Richard - it was a pleasure to have you along - made my day easier knowing there was someone else I could rely on !

I actually prefer your version of #11 than Simon's #9, mainly because of where the fountain spurt is positioned.

Very good set indeed.

I actually prefer your version of #11 than Simon's #9, mainly because of where the fountain spurt is positioned.

Very good set indeed.

I agree - the advantage of having someone else there who can be relied upon to get quality shots

Great set Richard, looks like you had a good day. The last one is fantastic.

Thanks Pete - Their 1st dance was quite a quick number, not your normal 'shuffle' took me a bit by surprise, think both Simon and I were flying by the seat of our pants!!!!!

Great set Richard - it was a pleasure to have you along - made my day easier knowing there was someone else I could rely on !

Thanks for letting me come along - had a great day :)

Lovely work!

Thanks

Very good set indeed.

Thanks Tiler - I have to say it's a pretty easy gig 2nd'ing for Simon, when he sets them up........... plus we had a great couple, great location and great weather :) Wish they were all that easy

Nice pictures! Sounds like you both got a lot out of the day :) I like number 9 and think it would look lovely in B&W.
Charlotte

Back