Katze

Edit My Images
No
Here's a fairly recent one for the tattoo lovers (and haters!).

4432876284_412d816c85_o.jpg

feel silly offering critique as my pics are only a 24th as good, but...shiny nose, sort of distracts from a beautiful girl with great artwork. :)

I see the shiny nose but I kind of liked it the way it is. Looks a bit dull and off without a bit of shine, especially when printed.

Not sure this works, head looks too big for her arms, and the lighting could have been turned up a touch.

Her left shoulder is way bigger than the right.

Sorry if I am sounding negative.

It's all good, that's why I posted it. Some people love it, some think it's rubbish and I'm always interested to know why.

I think the ligthing on the face focuses my eye on her and not the tatoos. Good thing.

I like it.

Whiten up whites of eyes maybe?

Very cool, my sort of subject.. I like tattoos on girls when they are done well.

the traditional tats are fantastic, and the model is stunning but for me she looks a little out of proportion, it may be the arms leading in not sure, the head does look to big for the shoulders, what ever it is it is better than I can produce and I would love to see more photographs of her and the art work on her arms!

Some great takes there. The body art is effin' amazing, stunning and looks fantastic on her(y)(y)(y)(y)

Whenever you pose someone, remember that the body part closest to the camera is distorted and if the distortion isn't attractive it will detract from the image, as has happened here. When the image first opens up the hands aren't in it and it's a pretty good image (shiny nose excepted), but as soon as you move down and see the whole image the hands spoil it considerably and take you from a pretty good image to a pretty average image.

With the shiny nose, if the image looks flat without it, that's your PP and no amount of shiny nose will rescue that for you as the light spots become what your eye is drawn to.

So take care with the placement of limbs in relation to your lens. Oh, and one of the skills in photography is noticing mistakes like these so the moment you have a mix of perspectives on an image, that tells you that there are mistakes that you need to listen to and take on. A great image is a great image to near enough everyone.

My advice - love your fans, listen to your critics!

Back