Kawasaki ninja 250r

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
This belongs to one of my mates, we met up just for a ride last night (i was pillion) & he told me to bring the camera seens as it was nice & he had spent all day deep cleaning and polishing it. Its only a 250 but feels, go's & sounds like a 600. Only one in the UK to have this special one off paint scheme as yet!

Went for a nice lincolnshire country lane ride with 2 other friends & stopped at a few appelling locations on the way! Was the Golden hour for me too, sun was perfect & made it a really nice shoot! Considering this is only the second bike ive shot ever!

Anyways heres 5 quick photos ready for your expert critiques!

All C&C is always welcome so please be honest & tell me what you think!

One of the nicest looking kwakas ive seen by Slater O'Brien Photography, on Flickr

Capture the glare by Slater O'Brien Photography, on Flickr

Looking towards the old base by Slater O'Brien Photography, on Flickr

Woodhall spa quarry side road by Slater O'Brien Photography, on Flickr

Tattershall underpass by Slater O'Brien Photography, on Flickr

Equipment used was Canon EOS 1000d, ef 50mm f1.8 mkII on AV Mode - Wide open at 1.8 all shots

Slater

Yeah, like the lotus elise of bikes! Small, lightweight & quick! Got a lot of grunt! Cheers will have a look at that.

Slater

Good set of images, well composed. I'd say maybe the crop on #1 is a bit close to the front of the bike.

Slightly OT but I think the bike is in need of a tail tidy. Only thing that annoys me is kawasaki stopped the front end looking very ninjaish, it looks more ST rather than SB at the front.

Last edited:
pic 5 is fav, 2 just doesnt look right but is saved in pic 3 where you have the rider in the background. Nice bike though, bet that made your bum twitch

Good set of images, well composed. I'd say maybe the crop on #1 is a bit close to the front of the bike.

Slightly OT but I think the bike is in need of a tail tidy. Only thing that annoys me is kawasaki stopped the front end looking very ninjaish, it looks more ST rather than SB at the front.

Thankyou! Ahh fair enough, cheers for the comment :)

Yeah hahah trying to minimise cash atm as this is being replaced with a cbr600rr at xmas. Yeah front could look more aggressive. I commented on why it wasnt green, the reply was there too common, he wanted to stand out & this one off paint does that well

Cheers

Slater (y)

pic 5 is fav, 2 just doesnt look right but is saved in pic 3 where you have the rider in the background. Nice bike though, bet that made your bum twitch

Ahh cheers :) wanted to get one with just bike then capture a better atmosphere with rider in it too :) Yeah its a lovely bike, now that you mention it we nearly did lose the front twice ...... that made my bum 'twitch' to put it one way. Have a lot of faith in Jay though

Back