Keep your eye on the ball!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Heh, thought this was funny! My daughter here on first base is playing T-ball for the first time this year. The kids are all 6&7yrs old and none of them have a clue as to what's going on,lol. Nor do they pay attention!!LOL It's all good fun, just thought I would share.

amberbaseball.jpg

Jewel

They do seem a little perplexed - good pic:)

ROFLMAO! This is great, Jewel. I know EXACTLY what you mean....I caught my son and his friend at that age playing soccer at school... both had their shirts hooked up over their heads and arms out running round in circles like aeroplanes!!!

Well noticed and well captured!! :D

Good capture Jewel ... interesting shot - but why B & W for this one particularly ?

TFS ...

Nice, I really like that.

Reminds me of the time I got smacked in the face with a cricket ball cos I wasn't paying attention!

B&W works well too. think colour would make the image too busy.

Gandhi said:
Reminds me of the time I got smacked in the face with a cricket ball cos I wasn't paying attention!

Sorry mate, but I could help but :LOL: at that, while thinking "That would make an ace shot".

Sorry :nono:

Venomator said:
Good capture Jewel ... interesting shot - but why B & W for this one particularly ?

TFS ...

The grass was green, the trees in the background were green, and the team shirts are green as well. Way too much green and boring really so I thought it looked better in B&W. Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Jewel :)

jewel said:
The grass was green, the trees in the background were green, and the team shirts are green as well. Way too much green and boring really so I thought it looked better in B&W. Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Jewel :)

Hey ... steady on Jewel ... one can never have to much green* - but on this occasion I can understand what you're saying !?!

*Even if I am biased with a life long, and nutty passion for the colour ! :nuts:

Back