Kelkoo and Pixmania Canon 450D

Edit My Images
Yes
I've just ordered a 450D from Pixmania. I've been looking around for the best price/company for a while and last night I had a quick look using Kelkoo just out of interest in case there was any offers I'd missed (I'm faddy like that :wacky:)

Anyway, it turns out I had. With Kelkoo, you are given a code that allows you to get an extra £10 off the order price which effectively pays off the delivery cost so I for am very pleased.

Haven't used Pixmania before but I know they are quite a big company and have heard good reports so I hope I have put my hard-earned cash in the right place!

Below is the link that is given from Kelkoo with the £10 code on. This isn't accessible from the normal Pixmania search so hopefully the info will be useful to someone else! I haven't looked at this in depth, but it seems to be the case with most cameras, even up to £25 off some further up the range!

Pixmania-Canon deal

you've heard good reports about pixmania?:eek:

where from ?
:shrug::wacky::nono:

I've had friends order successfully off them. I'll be honest, I don't know about the customer service though.

I bought my 40D off Pixmania last autumn when they were the cheapest I could find. It had about 8 instruction booklets in the box, none of them in English. I had to get one from Canon, though in fairness I didn't have to pay.

Not quite sure now what kind of guarantee it has though, as they are a French company.:)

I've used Pixmania, I found them to be fine, camera was the best price I could find and it arrived on time.

Back