Kenko (Canon fit) 1.4 extender.

Yes it's fine BUT the new kenko 1.4 dgx HD is a far superior product in every way ,park cameras were doing them for £99 a few weeks ago

Reactions: RIR
I have had both and used them on a 70-200 f4 IS. I was disappointed in the IQ I got using them all photos were noticeably soft. If you can afford the extra go for a genuine Canon 1.4 extender. They are superior in all respects and the Mark 2 version can be got quite cheaply these days second hand.

Hallo.

Could any of you good people tell me if this http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/371112630316?_mwBanner=1 is any good? For use with a 70-200 F4L non-is on a cropped sensor.

TIA.
I don't know what camera you have but it's worth mentioning that the Kenkos don't work well if any Micofocus adjustment has been made ( mentioned in the Kenko instructions) for a particular lens such as with my 70D,no problem if adjustment has not been made or with my 650D that doesn't have the capability.

yep got to agree (NOT) that the keno 1.4 dgx HD makes the images soft .but if there all this soft i'll put up with it , canon 1Dmkiii (10mp) sigma 150-600 sport, keno 1.4dgx.HD = focal length of 840 mm hand held .
the stare by jeff cohen, on Flickr

yep got to agree (NOT) that the keno 1.4 dgx HD makes the images soft .but if there all this soft i'll put up with it , canon 1Dmkiii (10mp) sigma 150-600 sport, keno 1.4dgx.HD = focal length of 840 mm hand held .
the stare by jeff cohen, on Flickr

You've just made my mind up, much obliged :)

Thanks to all the other posters as well.

Last edited:
You've just made my mind up, much obliged :)

Thanks to all the other posters as well.
No problem ,plenty more images on
my Flickr
photo stream ,no hidden exif data just look for 840 mm focal length

Back