Kenko Pro 1 Digital Filters

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys im looking at getting some UV filters for my lenses. But I am a bit lost I was going to go with the Kenko Pro 1 as its just the same as the HOYA Pro 1 but im :thinking: how likely it is that the filter are going to be fake. Cheked out the net and theres not much out there about fake filters so anyone know how i would tell

Kenko PRO1 UV 77MM filter £11.99 + £5 p&p
Kenko PRO1 UV 82MM filter £14.99 + £5 P&P

Very unlikely to be fakes I would have thought. Most filters eminate from just a handfull of manufacturers and differ only in the brand name applied.

Suppose if they could put out fake Sandisk cards they could put out fake Kenko filters:shrug:

Safest option I would say is to deal with reputable dealers/sellers both online and in real life(y)

Hi guys im looking at getting some UV filters for my lenses. But I am a bit lost I was going to go with the Kenko Pro 1 as its just the same as the HOYA Pro 1 but im :thinking: how likely it is that the filter are going to be fake. Cheked out the net and theres not much out there about fake filters so anyone know how i would tell

Kenko PRO1 UV 77MM filter £11.99 + £5 p&p
Kenko PRO1 UV 82MM filter £14.99 + £5 P&P
Those are stupid prices for quality filters. I suspect they're fakes.

Im no expert when it comes to filters :thinking: but i'd be inclined to agree with StewartR just doesn't seem right, sort of too good to be true :shrug: jmo

Back