Kent County Show

Kim

Name
Kim
Edit My Images
Yes
A bit late in posting these. I seem to flit back and forth to the site just lately (working way to much to have fun at the moment).

Anyhow's, went to the Kent County Show last month and rattled of a few shots..............................was really pleased with some of what I took. I seem to be noticing a real improvement in what I am taking recently and as a reault and feeling more confident in my skills.

Here are five of my fav shots from the day. Let me know what you think, be honest, be brutal (if you feel the need)...............I am all up for hearing anything that will help me improve further.

All shots have had a bit of processing done to them, the usual attempt at a bit of colour boost and sharpening.

No:1 ~ Child Show Pony
I feel maybe this could be a bit lighter/brighter???
IMG_3989-web.jpg

No:2 ~ Showjumping
I feel maybe this could be a bit lighter/brighter???
IMG_4220-web.jpg

No:3 ~ Livestock Entry
IMG_3969-web.jpg

No:4: ~ Cattle Entry
IMG_4311-web.jpg

No:5 ~ Titan
This has had a fair amount of processing to clone out some distrations...my first attempt at this much work to an image so please be kind.
IMG_3948-web.jpg

Just so you can see what I did, this is the original Titan image:
IMG_3948.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set Kim
I love Titan, and the pp works well. Good job :)

Thanks, I really like Titan as well. I was really pleaased with how my pp came out, especially considering it is the first time I have done so much on one image. I would have loved to have achived it "in camera" but you know what county shows are like.....................................full of people, lol.

Back