Kerso goes Nikontastic!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Heads up all you Nikon Afficionados just got an email from Ian (Kerso) and he tells me he is now going to stock the whole range of Nikon lenses (nothing to do with the two I have ordered recently apparently :thinking:)
So now we can get some of the deals these Canon boys (& girls) have been enjoying for some time - top man! ... Paul (y)

Just noticed this is Post No 666 :runaway:

nice one :clap:, does he have a price list on the nikon gear yet ?

Dont empty those pockets before we ge to the pub Paul - getting fit as quick as i can !! ;) :LOL:

Great news for you Nikon peeps! :clap:

yep, this is correct. As posted under general photo sharing, I have had a new 17-55 f2.8 delivered and it's going with me to Naples for the weekend (with my lovely lady too).

Kerso sent me a mail and will be (if not already) keeping all new Nikon lenses. You can PM him for prices for now.
Jas

Great stuff ... :clap: ... if his deals match the other stuff I have had it will be good news on the Darkside ... :woot:

Now how much is that 600mm Nikkor ... :eek:

:p

70-180 micro? 105/2?

No, I must have willpower, I just spent 500 quid on a tripod.

Hasn't Kerso always been able to get Nikon stuff, just never really advertised the fact as much as being able to get Canon stuff?

Yes Nath he has.... and Sigma stuff too..... basically anything you want and he is able to source it there, he'll send it :)

Imagine.... moving towards the dark side eh! :crying:

Hasn't Kerso always been able to get Nikon stuff, just never really advertised the fact as much as being able to get Canon stuff?

Yeah but instead of being able to source Nikon lenses now he will be stocking them which suggests to me the same sort of deals he has been able to do on this Canon stock (?) Whatever its great news (y)
Paul

Heads up all you Nikon Afficionados just got an email from Ian (Kerso) and he tells me he is now going to stock the whole range of Nikon lenses (nothing to do with the two I have ordered recently apparently :thinking:)
So now we can get some of the deals these Canon boys (& girls) have been enjoying for some time - top man! ... Paul (y)

Just noticed this is Post No 666 :runaway:

Though more recent findings, the number you are referring to is actually 616

:p

[/offtopic]

LOL. So I take it you went for CF in the end then? :LOL:
Nope, alloy, but that's including a Acratech head and Kirk L-bracket.

Be a while before I get to buy any new toys alas :)

Back