Kerso - the dogs danglies

Edit My Images
Yes
Just a word on the legend that is Kerso.

Lots of comments on the forum about how good this bloke is, so I gave him a try by buying a Canon 100-400mm from him.

I can't say enough how good this service is. The main thing is obviously price, which I reckon I've saved £250 here against even places like Warehouse Express.... As for the service and delivery - Kerso is the most friendliest and helpful person on email, and bends over backwards to help you out. I ordered the lens on Thursday night at about 10pm... arriving Saturday morning at 9.30... you can't ask for any more than that. (y)

Been telling folks that for years..(y)

congrats on the new lens and glad you are happy with his service..:)

Shouldn't you be out taking pictures then :D

Was due to do a horse shoot today but my mate is ill (and for some reason felt the need to ring me at 7 this morning and tell me :eek: )

Light here today is pretty rubbish, but I'll get out shortly and see what I can do....

Shame on the horse shoot would of been a good test with the lens.

This is one of lenses on my wish list (if i get some good numbers on the lottery you never know)

Shame on the horse shoot would of been a good test with the lens.

This is one of lenses on my wish list (if i get some good numbers on the lottery you never know)

Real shame, but the light isn't great so maybe it's a good thing!

I'm impressed so far. It's a beast, and the 'push/pull' is going to take a bit of getting used to but IS and sharpness... OMG...

Another recommendation for Kerso here! :D

Lens and BG-E2 arrived today, well packaged and cheaper than anywhere else! :clap:

Thanks Kerso - I'll back when I need some more gear! ;)

Matt

Like to add my recommendation for Kerso also. Got myself a Canon 70-300 IS USM at an unbeatable price.
Would also recommend that if you are anywhere close enough for collection do so as we did because the Fife coastal area in Scotland is beautiful. We had a wonderful day out up there on nearly a 300 mile round trip but was well worth it.
If you can't make the trip I read his delivery service is excellent.

Like to add my recommendation for Kerso also. Got myself a Canon 70-300 IS USM at an unbeatable price.
Would also recommend that if you are anywhere close enough for collection do so as we did because the Fife coastal area in Scotland is beautiful. We had a wonderful day out up there on nearly a 300 mile round trip but was well worth it.

I can certainly vouch for his delivery service. Ordered a lens on Saturday, it arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Can't be faulted

Was hoping to pick up the Canon 70-300 IS from kerso this monday - but now I know who bought the last one just before me! Congrats, GALAXY66! Can't wait until weekend, Ian is going to have more...

I just wanted to 2nd to everything said by Galaxy - I collected my lens (70-300IS as well) from Kerso last night at a great a price and thoroughly enjoyed the drive through parts of Fife I'd never experienced before, so much so I'm heading back this weekend :)

Has anyone actually heard from kerso recently?? I have been emailing him for the past few days and have had no responces at all!!!
This is very unlike him as he normally responds almost instantly! Im trying to order some new kit from him and would really like it by the weekend lol, just need him to email me asap!

Kerso has said in the past that the quickest way to contact him is via PM from this board? :)

Has anyone actually heard from kerso recently?? I have been emailing him for the past few days and have had no responces at all!!!
This is very unlike him as he normally responds almost instantly! Im trying to order some new kit from him and would really like it by the weekend lol, just need him to email me asap!

Had a response from him last week for a price, I just sent him a PM on here and he got back to me in a few days :)

I found he took a few days to answer emails recentley, he is still around though maybe just busy?

Just emailed and PM him today for the same lens,
need it for next week so hope he gets in touch soon.

Ian's around as i've had a few emails from him yesterday and today.

How can you tell who is logged in when?? :thinking:

Go to the bottom of the home or forum page and there we all are. The second block / row of names, run your mouse over the name and it tells you who was on and what time

I too am hoping he'll contact me soon - not about a big bit of glass (I wish) but about a small bit for my Gary Fong. (sounds like a cooking impliement) - got a wedding comming up soon and could really do with knowing if it might come for then.

yeah thos gary phone lightspheres look pretty good. Been looking at them myself, although i only have a stofen for my 580ex currently.

@cobra - cheers mate, hadnt noticed that down there before (y)

Just emailed and PM him today for the same lens,
need it for next week so hope he gets in touch soon.

PM and emailed back today :clap: (all sorted, so new lens soon) :woot:
First dealing with this man and it wont be the last. (y)

i have just placed an order with him a day ago too for a canon 70-200 F2.8 L is, canon 100mm F2.8 macro and the bg-e2 battery grip for my 30d. Should all be arriving early next week and i cant wait!!!:p

Hmm. My money was transferred on Monday and no contact or delivery date yet (getting concerned) :(

Hmm. My money was transferred on Monday and no contact or delivery date yet (getting concerned) :(

I guess you goods will turn up WF my "money" went "walkabout" when I did a bank transfer ( To Kerso) for about a week after it left my account.
Others have transfered in and I transfered out in two days :shrug:

Maybe a new "thread" needs starting? this one is "adding" to the Plus factor.
There are lot of happy bunnies out there, but some are obviously not

Funny thing, Ian just mailed me to say lens in the post in the morning (Friday)
I do hope he meant lenses :LOL:

Better find the canon cash back page now and bookmark it.

Hi,

I know up here is Scotland if we transfer between banks especially if its between Scottish and English it can take as much as 4 or 5 working days ? Computers eh .....

As for the unhappy bunnies, I have yet to read or see of anyone on this or any other Forum or even on his Ebay account not receiving any items bought from Ian, you need to bear in mind he isn't a national chain of shops and he doesn't carry everything in stock and orders/collects as required.

As for the lack of contact, it's probably due to him travelling between USA, England and Scotland most weeks. We aren't all on the PC 24/7 :D

Let's see will I get it from the high street today or will I wait a week and get it from Kerso and save a fortune? Ok let's try online, oh jeez he's cheaper than that as well .......:clap:

Mike.

Hi,

I know up here is Scotland if we transfer between banks especially if its between Scottish and English it can take as much as 4 or 5 working days ? Computers eh .....

As for the unhappy bunnies, I have yet to read or see of anyone on this or any other Forum or even on his Ebay account not receiving any items bought from Ian, you need to bear in mind he isn't a national chain of shops and he doesn't carry everything in stock and orders/collects as required.

As for the lack of contact, it's probably due to him travelling between USA, England and Scotland most weeks. We aren't all on the PC 24/7 :D

Let's see will I get it from the high street today or will I wait a week and get it from Kerso and save a fortune? Ok let's try online, oh jeez he's cheaper than that as well .......:clap:

Mike.

All fair commnets Mike (y)
as we were swapping stories I swapped one too
I was neither condoning or condeming just commenting.
So lets see the I am about 400 miles south of the border and it takes 5 days to send money through the ether :D Yep technology is great. Wot would we do without it? :bang:
I have found a comparable supplier ( slightly cheaper) they answer my emails very quickly and the good arrive within 5 days of me hitting the transfer button. Works for me at least.
My daughter also runs an online bussiness granted she is rarely out the country but when she is sha makes sure she has daily access to emails.
horses for courses as they say

Back