Kestrel

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_3973copy.jpg

IMG_5550copy.jpg

The bird in flight was going like a bat out of hell so I was extremely fortunate to get the shot I did.

Both absolutely awesome shots! the second has just been timed to perfection! (y)

Couple of cracking shots

Fab, i've got a real soft spot for Kezi, my fav bird !!!

great shots, what lens do you use ?

No 2 is a belter (y)

Both absolutely awesome shots! the second has just been timed to perfection! (y)

Thank you very much for your kind comments.
Edit : I use a 400mm prime lens Richard. Canon by the way.
Edit again : These were both taken using my 40D.

Last edited:
Very nice indeed, the in-flight shot is fantastic but the perched kezi is exceptional.

Andy

Both great but the first one for me. Unfortunately they don't sit long enough for me, that or I'm trying to get to close.

Steve

Great shots, really like the first shot, the lighting is great (y)

Both good, but the BIF shot is a corker, although like your previous, due to compression/file size, the image is starting to break up.

Both very nice captures and you did very well to get the second, but I agree with Les about his comments on that one.

wow, number 2 is a cracker! beautiful shape with wings open and lovely bokeh!

Is the first one a bit soft, or is it my old monitor? You've captured it on a nice looking tree to add extra interest.

Two very good shots, especially number 2! :clap:

Dom

wow, number 2 is a cracker! beautiful shape with wings open and lovely bokeh!

Is the first one a bit soft, or is it my old monitor? You've captured it on a nice looking tree to add extra interest.

Two very good shots, especially number 2! :clap:

Dom

Thank you very much Dom. I suspect it may be your monitor ? I will have another look.

Two cracking shots John, especially the in-flight one. Well done for getting that.

Linda

Back