Kestrel

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Been a while since i have been out with the camera, and just found this, so had another go at editing it, what do you think ?

It was captive, and had to trim some cage out.

Hand held, 20d 100-400L
kestrel2a.jpg

looks a tiny bit oversaturated I think, nice and sharp though

I'm not sure what they look like in real life but the head plumage looks quite a bright blue/grey here ;)

Its also lost some detail with the sizing of the image..:(

IanC_UK said:
im trying hard to find the original raw file but cant ! where the blinkin flip is it ! lol i may be some time !
Know how you feel, I did some housekeeping this weekend and deleted about 6 GB of stuff, lifes a "bit" easier now.

daveyuk said:
Sorry Ian I'm not sure what it is but it just doesn't feel right not your normal high standard. It feels kinda squashed and squeezed sorry to be so negative.

Hey dont apologise, i would rather an honest opinion ! I think i need to get the camera out tomorrow, rather than dredging old crap out ! :)

It does look a bit saturated Ian and perhaps a bit dark too? The size of the image isn't doing it any favours either. Shame... it looks a nice shot.

Yeah well i remember where it was, so will have to plan a return visit ! Having a close look at the image (as i cant find the raw file) it looks like i ran noiseware on it as well (this was last year before my PS skills improved) so it looks a bloomin mess anyway ! lol

Sigh ! Wish i knew where the raw file was though ! am pretty sure i havent deleted them !

Back