Keyring Printing

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

This has probably been asked before but I have ordered some 50mm x 35mm blank keyrings and want to print the photos onto maybe 6" x 4" photo paper (probably get 4 photos onto it) does anyone know the best way to go about it ? I resized to 50mm x 35mm in Lightroom but the prints were coming out smaller than this size !

Hope someone can help.

Col

If you're using borderless printing and placing your image at the edges of the 6x4 print they will come out staller. Try placing them in the middle of the sheet with white border all the way around them.

How do i size them though ? If i print one off it prints to 50mm x 35mm (resized in Photoshop) but if i try to drag more onto the page to print the size goes smaller
How *exactly* are you trying to do the printing? Please explain *exactly* the steps you are taking to resize the images, combine them onto a page, and print. Only then will we be able to spit what you're doing wrong.

Last edited:
I found this to be a pain to figure out and explaining it would probably be an even greater disaster.
What sort of printer do you use Colin?

I found this to be a pain to figure out and explaining it would probably be an even greater disaster.
What sort of printer do you use Colin?

All sorted, i used Lightroom printing templates, it took a while to get the sizes right as 50mm x 35mm were printing the wrong size for some reason !
I can get 4 photos to a 6 x 4 and 25 to an A4 sheet, different photos too if needed on one sheet :)

Back