Kickstarter: Radian, time lapse device

Name
Josh
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, hope this is the right section.. It was a toss up between this, Talk Equipment and Out of focus..

For those unfamiliar with kickstarter.com its a site where people can pitch their products and events etc to regular people who back them X amount for various rewards. Kind of like an amateur dragons den! All money taken through Amazon and nothing is taken until/unless they make at least 100% of what they ask for. Anyway I was having a look through earlier and found this, I thought some people on here might fancy it as it looks pretty useful!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/207087339/radian-a-motion-time-lapse-device-for-everyone

Here's some of the blurb:

Kickstarter said:
Radian is a remarkably powerful, yet wonderfully simple solution that lets you take incredible moving time-lapses with just a few swipes of your iOS or Android device. It's small, rugged, and can handle anything you throw at it. It can rotate side-to-side. It can tilt up and down. It can dynamically speed up and slow down. It can change exposure to capture sunrise to sunset.* You name it. With our app, the sky is the limit.

WARNING: MIGHT BE SAFER TO REMOVE YOUR CARDS FROM AMAZON AS IT CAN BE FAR TOO EASY TO SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON AWESOME IDEAS :bonk:

Maybe we should have a Kickstarter thread somewhere for cool/useful photography related stuff? :thinking:

Very true, hadn't seen that one. To be honest they're near identical, Radian is $30 cheaper though (with the available rewards).

Back