Kids Rugby Tournament

With all the do gooders abou,t did you have to get permision from parents? there are so many idiots out there complaining about child photography I don't even attempt to take any general scenes which may involve children, thinking theme parks and zoos
Even the BBC only show the feet of children if the item is about schools, official school photographers have to get permission from everyone first

Last edited:
I was one of the event tog for the day,, it's part of the clubs rule that they have to sign when joining, each club has a Child welfare office who job is to make sure :)

Last edited:
With all the do gooders abou,t did you have to get permision from parents? there are so many idiots out there complaining about child photography I don't even attempt to take any general scenes which may involve children, thinking theme parks and zoos
Even the BBC only show the feet of children if the item is about schools, official school photographers have to get permission from everyone first

SCHOOLS 10 years.. thousands of children.. no permission asked or gained from any parent .. sometimes alerted to pupils who can't be photogrpahed but otherwise no problem... all age groups.. disabled events (BOCCIA and the like) swimmign events everyhting.. never a problem
www.kipax.com/schools

JUNIOR FOOTBALL then we have general junior football 13 years of junior games.. not one single problem from anyone... hundreds of games thousands of different children
www.kipax.com/juniors

Also have womens and girls at
www.kipax.com/womens

Dont presume the odd story you read means its a widespread problem because it isn't.. might be for some who go about things the wrong way or make such a fuss when someone looks at them wrong. or the odd awkward parent.... but in general do things right and no problems :)

Back