weekly Kieran's First ever 52

Name
Kieran
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking forward to this. Hoping it will help me improve and learn.

Going to try stop being just a forum lurker and actual contribute

(do most people post to flickr ect then link here or just directly post the photo here?)

Hello and welcome, and in answer to your question most off us post our image to Flickr then copy and paste the bbcode to display the relevant picture in our person threads. And the same again in the photo only thread with a link back to our own threads in the 52 section for people to crit and comment on.

Play - A like the style of this. Not sure if it could have been done but having the label hanging at an angle would be great
Line - Nice contrasty B&W. Maybe a crop to remove the cars would bring the focus to the lines even more. Still good though.

:welcome: Kieran, two good images, really like your 'lines' (y)

Just my preference, but I would have liked to see just a little more detail in the middle and 3rd car :)

Hello Kieran and welcome!

"Play" is intriguing and the idea has some potential but I don't quite see the connection with the theme. "Lines" is very gritty and I like the urban feel.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next!

the idea of play was that it was the temptation of not being allowed to touch... maybe i can redo that one....

Hi Keiran & a belated welcome from me :wave:

Lines....like that , nice gritty conversion , plenty going on the keep you looking round the shot (y)

Play....can see what you were aiming for with this one , lovely focus on the label just a bit unsure of the bg.......

ps.....can you put a link in the pic only thread to this thread....I nearly missed you (y)

Back