Kinda creative?? I guess......

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
....nothing special here, well first time at trying something different to transport or people! Had some glow sticks spare to use from a project i had with some previous photoshoots.

Just thpught i'd have a try to see what i could muster up, rather pleased with the results, i know its not anything special but i was just experimenting. :)

Anyway heres a few photos.....
C&C Welcome :)

002 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

007 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

012 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

023 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

030 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

040 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

Glow sticks are always good fun to play with (y) now something to try is to use them over a long exposure to try and get some interesting effects (y) as an example the ground colours green and blue in this one came from waving glow sticks about (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi matt, yeah they were haha :D yeah gonna give some more a go soon, just thinking of ideas to do, i did try waving some around but they weren't very good at all :( i was dissapointed but i will master it (y) got some LED torches to use aswell so get to give them a try, but need to get myself some more glowsticks as yet, only have about 12 left from this shoot...poundland is wicked! Am hopefully using some later during a photoshot with a mazda mx5 this evening

Thanks for the C&C (y)

Slater2101

Back