King Street, Chester

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
No

King Street, Chester UK by J@ck_UK, on Flickr

I spotted this lovely old street whilst visiting Chester the other day. The buildings around make you feel like you have stepped back in time!, any comments or suggestions will be well appreciated.

Thank you
Jack (y)

Haha yes :), I will upload some more pictures of Chester soon its such a historic place.

Thank you
Jack

I walk past this street everyday, and always look down thinking how different it is. I've lived here 4 years and I still love the place

Nice shot- this is on my list of places to visit along with Chester zoo (y)

Les ;)

Ps lets see some more

@DjLukeW
Yes I think Chester is great, it was my second visit there (as I am hoping to start uni there in sep). Good to know that you still like the place after 4 years though :)

@Lez325
Thank you, I have uploaded a few more to my flickr you maybe interested in :)

@Beav
Yes it really is worth visiting to get a variety of different shots, the buildings and street layouts are amazing!

Thank you
Jack

I walk past that photo almost every day, and keep meaning to take a picture of it, great shot.

If you start Uni here in September, I'll be in my 3rd year :(

I used to go to School in Chester and we always used to laugh at the people who walked around wearing Chester uni hoodies :p

I used to go to School in Chester and we always used to laugh at the people who walked around wearing Chester uni hoodies :p

*Reads this post, while wearing Chester Uni hoodie* :p

They're so comfortable!

Back