King_Boru's take on RIAT 2007 - Saturday

Edit My Images
No
Well hellloooo all. What a long weekend this a been but worth it all in the end! Managed to get to the show at around 8 am, sat down and waiting for the flying to start. Was a bit sketchy at first with overcast grey cloud and patchy sun. During the day it cleared up and all went well! Anywaym here are a few of the shots taken. There are 41 in total which can be viewed by clicking the 'More,...' hyperlink below. (be patient downlaoding as well worth the wait! ;))

riat-026.jpg

riat-019.jpg

riat-034.jpg

riat-027.jpg

More,...

Many thanks for looking.

King.

Very nice really like number 4 and 30

The F-18 was very good. First time I've seen one. The reds, as per usual, spot on. To be honest I tink they made the Thunderbirds look like novices. Awesome display.

Thank ppp.

King.

Nice shots Dan. Great capture on the 2 copters. I was about 2 people behind you in the queue going in on saturday, but lost sight of you while i was getting frisked, so didnt get a chance to say hello. Looks like you got a good place to sit though, we were crowd right, level with the static F117.
Glad you had a good day. You got some gooduns.
Dean:)

Cheers dean, you should of shouted, wouldnt of minded but the friskers would of had something to say no doubt. Was a good day indeed. Just got some 35mm's back this morning so might get them scanned in this evening.

King.

Finished processing the rest of the shots last night,... got another 40-50 I want to publish! Man my trigger finger was happy that day.

Will post them up tonight, linked, as mods will eat me for breakfeast posting that many!

King.

really nice, although that little mustang in corner confused me at first! I thought he was part of the show

Shoot, i just noticed that, I saw it before as past of the watermark, but never saw it in that way.
Cooool.

Your not the only ones to mention that. The girls at work persuaded me to show them my "frames" today and they asked "How did you get all the photographs with the plane in the same place?". Ahhh blessss I thought.

Unfortunately watermarks are essential these days. People getting ripped off left right and centre day by day.

King.

Back