Kingfisher - cleared to land

Great set Russ, nicely captured (y)

Brilliant shots Russ (y)
- many thanks Alan - appreciate your response :)
Great set Russ, nicely captured (y)
- Cheers Chris - it was quite distant but the R5 coped ok with its 20 frames per sec burst rate :)
Fantastic set #4 is my favourite
- many thanks Steve - pleased you like 'em :)
Nicely caught
- Cheers DD - it was really nice to see it coming in to land on that post :)

Russ

Amazing work Russ, That really shows how capable that combo is especially with a TC attached too ! Nikon really have to sort out their lens range with the Z series

I very much like the first image in particular . The post takes something away from the others , though they are still nice and I would be pleased with them ,....The third image looks a tad soft and is not on par with the others to my eyes . Your set up sounds nice and obviously produces good results , I have struggled to keep up with your kit swaps Rustygun . o_O

Excellent set Russ (y)

An amazing set Russ, can't fault any of those :)

( Not that I wanted too you understand)

Les :)

Amazing work Russ, That really shows how capable that combo is especially with a TC attached too ! Nikon really have to sort out their lens range with the Z series
- Cheers Adam - I'm very pleased with this Canon combo, and I'm sure Nikon will be working hard to catch up with Canon and Sony :)
Clinical and superb.
- many thanks Paul - response much appreciated
Excellent set, Russ (y)
- appreciate your comments, Mike :)
I very much like the first image in particular . The post takes something away from the others , though they are still nice and I would be pleased with them ,....The third image looks a tad soft and is not on par with the others to my eyes . Your set up sounds nice and obviously produces good results , I have struggled to keep up with your kit swaps Rustygun . o_O
- :ROFLMAO: - I know what you mean! But now my combo is as lightweight as I can get it with Canon gear, so no more changes proposed!
Rustygun ;)

Russ

All Keepers.

I've only ever seen a kingfisher once, and that was 'just' an unmistakable flash.

Back