Kingfisher

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Just the one for now, i darent edit any more after seeing how many came out in focus etc lol ;)

Bit of a crop this one, 1d MK3 and 600 F4L with 1.4 TC :)

1024-105842-01.jpg

That camera really is a heap of junk Ian.

:D

(y)

Nice shot of the little fellow(y). Didn't Mitch show you the one that catches the fish?;)

Some of you guys make me sick:LOL::LOL: and bloody jealous. Great capture.

Cracking shot! :clap: Sooo sharp and the colours are lovely too.(y)

Nice shot of the little fellow(y). Didn't Mitch show you the one that catches the fish?;)

LOL yes he did, i have about 450 pics of it though so may take some time to find them lol

Some of you guys make me sick and bloody jealous. Great capture.

LOL Thanks :)

Cracking shot! Sooo sharp and the colours are lovely too.

Thanks Ian :)

OOOOOOOOH!!!!

You'll have us all screaming for more length at this rate Ian!

LMAO ;)

Superb shot, I've seen the kingfisher, just not managed a picture yet! Was this from the reception hide?

Great stuff Ian :clap: Only 450 shots i would of took 4500 :LOL:

I'm sure that you and Mitch have got a stuffed one that you keep passing back and forth:thinking:

Great capture(y)

Bloody marvelous Ian. Soooo jealous..:D

Ian I imagine these are probably big crops, but I reckon they'll still sharpen quite appreciably mate. ;)

Only 29kb too?

Ian I imagine these are probably big crops, but I reckon they'll still sharpen quite appreciably mate. ;)

Only 29kb too?

Hmmm 29kb im sure when i saved them in potatoshop they were 140-170k ? I better check the gallery settings on my site lol i think its stripping the exif info which is shrinking it.

Oh and the crops arent that big mate ;)

You didn't cheat on the fish shot did you? It's still got the line attatched to the fish.;) Nice shot though.

Ian with zeez birdy shots you are spoiling uz!

All cracking shots, and I am soooooooooo jealous :clap:

you better pass that camera over here for testing, it's clearly not working quite right.
:D
great shots! out of interest have you noticed your camera suffering the documented AF problems at all?

Thanks for the comments :)

SS no i havent noticed the problems, but then i dont shoot under the conditions it occurs in, i suspect i have the problem just havent noticed it ?

Have i gone too far with this ? (this is with the 2x converter on as well so isnt quite as sharp as the others)

kingfisher_sharp.jpg

SS no i havent noticed the problems, but then i dont shoot under the conditions it occurs in, i suspect i have the problem just havent noticed it ?
cheers for that...I guess some see it a lot and others if at all.

3 super shots there ian well done mate ..

loverly pose on all 3 shots nice detail. and

no im not jealous at all :razz:

not much lol

md(y)

Back