Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
A few more shots of my fantastic day with the kingfisher

kingfisher28.jpg

kingfisher42.jpg

kingfisher27.jpg

Very nice looking bird. You look extremely close. Which kit did you use? Any DIVE shots?

Gary.

very nice, (y), and what a beautiful looking bird.

another good set karen - looks as if you will be spending the summer there getting more kf shots :D

Hey come on Kaz some of us haven't even seen one and you had you own personal supply :LOL:
Damn brilliant shots :clap:

me thinks Kaz is getting hooked on Mr Kingfisher :LOL::LOL:

Great photos, what sort of distance from the perch are you for these?

As these WERE MY Kingfishers (LOL)........I saw them 1st,I can answer how far away....estimate 35-40 feet...near but still a bloody long way off !!!

As for RoverAndy's question......
Very nice looking bird.
Kaz or the Kingfisher?........

The Kingy is beautiful...as for the other - even more so (in trouble with Paul now I suppose).

Keith

p.s. Great to meet Paul and yourself Karen...as you say it's great to meet people you only get messages from.
Hope The Kingies,Water Rails or Hobby showed up for you at the site this afternoon.

Cheers,
Keith

As these WERE MY Kingfishers (LOL)........I saw them 1st,I can answer how far away....estimate 35-40 feet...near but still a bloody long way off !!!

As for RoverAndy's question......
Very nice looking bird.
Kaz or the Kingfisher?........

The Kingy is beautiful...as for the other - even more so (in trouble with Paul now I suppose).

Keith

p.s. Great to meet Paul and yourself Karen...as you say it's great to meet people you only get messages from.
Hope The Kingies,Water Rails or Hobby showed up for you at the site this afternoon.

Cheers,
Keith

Hi Keith you decided to join then hope you wasn t late for your wife.It was great to meet you to and we waited till 3 30 but we saw absolutely nothing.
Glad you have joined will look forward to seeing some of your images.Might see you at upton again soon

cheers
Karen

Hi Karen.....I have got off to a good start and lost my 1st upload of the Kingy.
John found her flying off and put her into BIRDS.
Not hopeful for putting any others on either.

Took me a good 1/2 hour to reach the car park as that GIANT Dragonfly pleaded with me to take his pic.

See ya
Keith

Hi Karen.....I have got off to a good start and lost my 1st upload of the Kingy.
John found her flying off and put her into BIRDS.
Not hopeful for putting any others on either.

Took me a good 1/2 hour to reach the car park as that GIANT Dragonfly pleaded with me to take his pic.

See ya
Keith

:LOL:bet your wife wasn t happy with you:bat:did you get a good shot of it they were massive ones today

PHEW, glad the joke went down the right way, was bit worried after id posted it. Thought there might be a :bat: on the way :LOL:

They are Cracking shots by the way! :D

Hi Kaz......Wifes never happy...I was though....Got shots of Dragon.......put one on ANIMALS/NATURE section,titled Southern Hawker.
Keith:)

Back