Kingfishers

they may be a long way off Mike, but at least you have scope for improvement, especially seeing so many at once, it shows that there there,and with a little patience you should be able to get some superb shots,a lot of people haven't seen any let alone 4 at once,great spot

Great capture Mike. Its good to get all 4 in shot.
Was there 1 adult and 3 juvs or 2 of each?

Looks like 2 juveniles on the branch...white spot at end of beak and dark feet with a male flying.Cannot see the beak of the one with the fish but assume it's mum.
Brilliant pic though...when it 1st came on the screen I could only see ythe 3 then when I scolled down ...what a surprise...No 4....GREAT

Keith (y)

I think it is 3 juv

I was using my 7D and was shooting video - I took these shots at the same time as I vas videoing now all I need to do is to find out how to convert the MVI files into something else so that I can post the vid and also put it on a dvd that will play on a DVD player on my TV - andone got some advice please

Regards

Mike

Last edited:
I think it is 3 juv

I was using my 7D and was shooting video - I took these shots at the same time as I vas videoing now all I need to do is to find out how to convert the MVI files into something else so that I can post the vid and also put it on a dvd that will play on a DVD player on my TV - andone got some advice please

Regards

Mike

Can tell Juves, by dark legs and feet, and white tips to the beaks.

They should be MOV files ? which are playable in Quicktime ?

If you use a Mac, you can use iMovie to edit them and export to any format. Not sure what you can use on a PC as im a bit out of touch with them now.

Back