Kings lynn anchors (hopefully the right section)

Was thinking the same when was composing the shot, only got Lightroom ATM but will be purchasing elements pretty soon, if not then have to wait for photoshop to get out the dreaded fing....

Just taking one step at a time trying to get the white balance/ exposure right before I move on to the bigger stuff.

Thanks for your comments

Scott

Was thinking the same when was composing the shot, only got Lightroom ATM but will be purchasing elements pretty soon, if not then have to wait for photoshop to get out the dreaded fing....

Just taking one step at a time trying to get the white balance/ exposure right before I move on to the bigger stuff.

Thanks for your comments

Scott

Check out a free piece of software called PhotoScape (y) it's freeware and have a great clone too (y)

I've just done this quick edit about 60 seconds (y)

schots edit by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Let me know if you want me to take it down

Matt

Last edited:
:nono: tut tut matt he does have the no edits box ticked

forum rules and all that :rules:

mind you it needed it :p :LOL: looks a lot better without the post but still a nice POV (y)

No its fine. I agree it does look better, I have yet to adjust all my profile as only really go on iPhone and I pad.....

Cheers for the comments and advice on editing program's...

No its fine. I agree it does look better, I have yet to adjust all my profile as only really go on iPhone and I pad.....

Cheers for the comments and advice on editing program's...

My bad sorry about that, I didn't even notice which is bad as I always check so don't know what I was on with this one :bonk:

Back