Kingsbridge Estuary at evening

Edit My Images
Yes
This one came out much better as a B&W i feel. Here is both the colour and B&W anyhow:

CopyofIMGP1314copynet.jpg

CopyofIMGP1314graynet.jpg

I can't get HDR working properly for me, otherwise i think the colour version could have been made a bit better.

All comments welcome

Thanks
Charlie

great photos is this kingsbridge in swansea

In my opinion, this shot would have been fantastic if the composition had included the boat in the foreground much closer to the camera. Though saying that, You are probably located on the bank, raised up above the estuary bed??? in which case doing that might not be easy! :D

The sky is lovely however, and the lighting is really good... Nice and even :)

In my opinion, this shot would have been fantastic if the composition had included the boat in the foreground much closer to the camera. Though saying that, You are probably located on the bank, raised up above the estuary bed??? in which case doing that might not be easy! :D

That was the closest i could get without being knee deep in mud. But i agree it would look better withthe boat slightly closer, i didn't want to zoom in as i would have lost a lot of that lovely sky. Thanks for your comments though.

That was the closest i could get without being knee deep in mud. But i agree it would look better withthe boat slightly closer, i didn't want to zoom in as i would have lost a lot of that lovely sky. Thanks for your comments though.

Thought so :)

Indeed, zooming in would have lost too much sky. Good work mate :)

OOO nice to see a picture of a area i'm very very familar with. I'm 16 and have spent every school holiday in kingsbridge. We have a holiday home about 15 seconds walk from the slip way next to where you took this picture. Do you live in kindsbridge?

I love the sky, very dramatic, but the rest is just too underexposed for me. It's definetely worth a revisit though, it looks like a stunning place.

OOO nice to see a picture of a area i'm very very familar with. I'm 16 and have spent every school holiday in kingsbridge. We have a holiday home about 15 seconds walk from the slip way next to where you took this picture. Do you live in kindsbridge?

Yeh i live in kingsbridge, just moved here from down the bottom of the estuary in salcombe.

Back