My second photo
[img]http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/1182/KirbyLady.jpg

Third
KirbyMorrisD.jpg

Forth
KirbyMorris.jpg

Please let me know what you think
Thankyou

Happy you decided not just to show them to your family (y)
Expressions & compositions are excellent mate, all very nicely caught

I do think that all except the 2nd could do with a very slight levels or shadows/highlights tweak to lighten them up a bit though as they're looking a tad dark. Possibly a bit of a sharpen too but the foundations are perfectly good images that could be spot on with a bit of post processing.
I'd be happy with them, very nicely done (y)

Nice composures, only a little fill flash might have improved the shadows and the only CC I can think of, very nice natural light shots.

Thanx moomike, Im a bit chuffed at that Thanx I`ll have a go at the second one again.
Thanx Ajophotog, I dont have a flash at the moment, I have never had any good results from using flash in the past usually too light or look unnatural (Flat).
(thanx again my nerves settling down a bit now)

I much prefer that one mate, the skin tones seem a lot more even & balanced & not too red :clap:
Think the same treatment for the others would work perfectly too (y)
I sat with that woman & her husband in the pub for a pint but never got one photo of her, doh!!

I much prefer that one mate, the skin tones seem a lot more even & balanced & not too red :clap:
Think the same treatment for the others would work perfectly too (y)
I sat with that woman & her husband in the pub for a pint but never got one photo of her, doh!!

Thanx moomike (y)

well who would think of taking photos while your drinking :eek: :wave: well you would spill it ;) hahahaha

Very nice set. Thx for sharing. ( prefer the original no2 btw.)

Back