Kite surfers

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
These were difficult to get the exposure+sharpness right due to facing into the sunset and on the maximum zoom of my Canon 55-200 from the beach handheld with 25 -30mph winds! - I prefer the 2nd :shrug:

surfer.jpg

surfers.jpg

Kite surfnig is hard to shoot as the kites and riders are always 25-40m away from each other. The second shot is good, but both need rotation to get the horizon straight ... unless that is the mother of all waves rolling in! :D

Had a go at a few of these myself last week whilst in Llandudno, the south shore beach seems quite popular.

Unfortunately I didn't really have as much success as you - I need more practice

2nd one my favourite

simon

Had a go at a few of these myself last week whilst in Llandudno, the south shore beach seems quite popular.

Unfortunately I didn't really have as much success as you - I need more practice

2nd one my favourite

simon

I live in Llandudno, so I can get a bit more practice in this summer......The problem on the west shore is the sun is always directly ahead of me and behind the surfers so it's hard to get any real colour definition......Well I find it hard, unless someone can tell me any methods to try........

Edited: - Horizon now level.............

surferMediumjpg2.jpg

You have done well with those considering the conditions, those guys must have been frozen.:eek:

Back