Kitten 7wk old

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hello.

One of the six kittens born on 9th April (and the only white one - other 5 are dark grey). Took a few quick snaps as she's leaving us today :(

kitten.jpg

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awww, what a sweetie. Can we see the rest of them? I desperately want a Kitten but I'm not allowed :(

minimeeze said:
Awww, what a sweetie. Can we see the rest of them? I desperately want a Kitten but I'm not allowed :(
This is the white one at about 5 minutes old:
kitten1.jpg

Mum with all six kittens:
kitten1a.jpg

The four that went to new homes today - all female. The white one is called Lisa, dark one on the far right is called Maggie (g/f's kids like The Simpsons!). Other two are unnamed:
kitten2.jpg

We've only got two grey ones left now - one male, one female. The male one is mine and the other is still up for grabs.

Awww... thanks GFK - that's made my day :D (see, I'm easily pleased!)

Gorgeous kittens & really nice captures Gfk, makes me think lovingly about how much of a pain in the a*s my kitten was at that age (& still is!) he's nearly two now & still has his tiny kitten head - but an absolutely massive body, I'm supposing maybe he'll grow into it!

"Anyone who says you can't buy happiness has forgotten about kittens" (Wilfred P. Lampton)

moomike said:
makes me think lovingly about how much of a pain in the a*s my kitten was at that age (& still is!)
Hell yes. Mine never stops galloping about and because he's unable to jump up onto the sofa yet, he scales the side of it instead.

He's also taken a liking to climbing up my leg when I'm standing in the kitchen opening tins of cat food. This is very painful (for me).

However I've found his Achilles heel - he's terrified of the vacuum cleaner. :LOL:

GfK said:
He's also taken a liking to climbing up my leg when I'm standing in the kitchen opening tins of cat food. This is very painful (for me).

Ouch! Been there, done that, and still have the scars to prove it!

I'm going to be honest here and tell you I don't like cats, not the domesticated type anyway.

You have some nice subjects there for photographs.
Try placing them in front of different coloured backgrounds and take lots of piccies of them.

TFS

Back