Edit My Images
Yes
Any comments welcome
6200791510_cf3e029d03_o.jpg

6200649227_f85c072867_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reflection is great on no.2

Hi Chaz
No2 I really like the reflection and it's simplicity, no1 I'm not keen on the angle of the edge of the pond in the forground it distracts me from what is a very nice image

It was a round pond and I was not sure what to do with it if you crop it I think it will not look balanced

Ultimately the light is a little harsh on these. No1 actually shows great potential for an abstract and I would look at shooting just the water. The reflection is so flawless I think this could make a very strong image. The second image has a wonderful symmetry but misses out on the light later in the day that could have provided more varied colour.

Alex

Ultimately the light is a little harsh on these. No1 actually shows great potential for an abstract and I would look at shooting just the water. The reflection is so flawless I think this could make a very strong image. The second image has a wonderful symmetry but misses out on the light later in the day that could have provided more varied colour.

Alex

Well as for time it was 15:00 and the sun was only at +30.8 deg altitude are you saying it need to be warmer?

The best light starts around 1hr before sunset. Certainly an altitude of 30 degress is relatively high. You can certainly make good photos in those lighting conditions, but it is harder. A burst of colour would help :)

Hi Chaz
No2 I really like the reflection and it's simplicity, no1 I'm not keen on the angle of the edge of the pond in the forground it distracts me from what is a very nice image

:plus1:

Back