Knock, knock ...

drodd

Also loves to mass debate
Name
Dawn
Edit My Images
No
Hiya,

On a walk around Hawkshead had a great time taking photos of some of the buildings and was taken by all the different styles of doors.

Jasmine Cottage (1282) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Closed Doors (1184) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Cottage (1199) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Up the steps (1304) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Doors, Window & Steps (1306) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Corner House (1289) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Cheers

Dawn :)

Some nice doors, not keen on the PP of 1, 4, 5 & 6 though

#3 if my pick of the bunch, but would have been a bit nicer if you could have got a slightly wider angle with a bit more space to the sides and top of the main wooden beam

Some nice doors, not keen on the PP of 1, 4, 5 & 6 though

#3 if my pick of the bunch, but would have been a bit nicer if you could have got a slightly wider angle with a bit more space to the sides and top of the main wooden beam

Hiya Rich,

Thanks for the c&c. The PP is a bit OTT, but that was my intention for these shots. Had a bit of a manic pp episode :LOL:

#3 was a bit of a tricky shot and the reason for the tight crop is because there were too many wires and other distractions around the cottage that I found too distracting.

Cheers

Is there not any chance you could clone out any of the distractions on a wider crop of #3

I can see where you were going with the PP, just i think you may have pushed it a bit too far and lost quite a bit of detail

Is there not any chance you could clone out any of the distractions on a wider crop of #3

I can see where you were going with the PP, just i think you may have pushed it a bit too far and lost quite a bit of detail

Hiya Rich,

Here is the original, with a bit of clone to the left and a crop. If you like you may edit it to give me an idea of what it is you have in mind for the photo.

IMG_1199.CR2 by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Cheers

I think the PP you did on #3 was spot on, and i think that crop looks much better, so i'd just do the same PP on #3 (maybe just leave the border off it)

Hiya Dawn :wave: How's things? Nice set there, even with the crazy pp :D
Quite like 1, 4 and 6. (y)

Hiya Michael, thanks for the comments, even though crazy PP applied, but then I suppose old habits die hard :LOL: Had a look back over my Photo52 from last year and was amazed as some of the crazy pp I did there :D Just as I thought I was starting to mellow a bit .... guess that hasn't happened. Besides that I am keeping well, thanks for asking.

Hope you are doing well too.

I think the PP you did on #3 was spot on, and i think that crop looks much better, so i'd just do the same PP on #3 (maybe just leave the border off it)

Hiya Rich, thanks I'll work on this. Thanks for taking the time to comment, much appreciated.

Cheers

Hiya Michael, thanks for the comments, even though crazy PP applied, but then I suppose old habits die hard :LOL: Had a look back over my Photo52 from last year and was amazed as some of the crazy pp I did there :D Just as I thought I was starting to mellow a bit .... guess that hasn't happened. Besides that I am keeping well, thanks for asking.

Hope you are doing well too.

Cheers

All's ok thanks Dawn, we have a little boy due in December :) I've not looked at my 52 from last year since I finished it, far to engrossed doing this years! There's always some place for a bit of crazy pp :D

All's ok thanks Dawn, we have a little boy due in December :) I've not looked at my 52 from last year since I finished it, far to engrossed doing this years! There's always some place for a bit of crazy pp :D

Oh WOW Michael, congrats that is fantastic news. I bet you are overjoyed and have the camera ready and waiting for the arrival of your new bundle of joy. All the best to you and yours.

Cheers

Yep! Camera will be primed, so much so I'm going to go for a 365 project of him growing up!

Excellent Michael, I look forward to seeing the little fella and keeping track of your photo project. Keep us posted.

Cheers

Back