Knock me for Six - need ideas

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm in need of some inspiration, have a local "panel" competition coming up this week, where the photographers are asked to mount six 6x4 photos onto an A3 board - in no particular order

The photos must be part of a theme of choice, or tell a storyline

Quite hard to think of something, or am I overlooking the most obvious subjects? :thinking:

Cheers
Trev

Six pictures of a Indian model in various states of undress. Put the photos on top of each other, so that the viewer has to lift each one to reveal the next.

Call it "RevealAsian"

(See what I did there?)

what about most usual and most simple thing of our daily basis. a can. Follow the can, or just shot 6 stages of different cans, (in a shop, in someone's hand, when someone is drinking, and trashed on the street) also you can make it as a small puzzle secret like a can is not most important thing in the pictures. It would be similar like a movie "Coffee and cigaretes"
P.S. Dont do it! I just realized this a good idea :D

Six pictures of a Indian model in various states of undress. Put the photos on top of each other, so that the viewer has to lift each one to reveal the next.

Call it "RevealAsian"

(See what I did there?)

I see what you did, I chuckled :D

What about 6 different photos taken from exactly the same position at intervals throughout the working day - of a shop assistant, for example. So we can see their energy levels expressed through the medium of photography!

That's actually quite clever... I might do that myself tomorrow..

!

I'd pop on a 50mm and get street shots maximising the DOF, make the set B&W too.

Good luck!

Back