knowsley lions

Name
Ryland
Edit My Images
Yes
after a terrible day photography wise at crufts yesterday i thought id nip down the road to knowsley to try and get some decent pics this weekend:(

there was a lot of cars there today so the clone stamp has been working overtime:D

4432537935_8883e72a67_o.jpg

4432538857_d1d0660ef6_o.jpg

4432539105_92b7822716_o.jpg

they were really lively:D:D
4433312972_ff9b7fac02_o.jpg

c+c welcome

Nice shots Ryland, have been to Knowsley but the lions were not in a photographic mood, as you say also very busy, even in the fast lane.

orion did you venture near the sealion pool when you were there? I work there, saw a tog using a tripod as a monopod, just wondering if it was you?

Nice pics, the light isnt usually very nice in that section, and youre right when its busy you feel you have to keep moving, its a shame you could only come on a weekend (kids?) because we're only getting 100 cars average throughout the week which means you could have spent an hour in one section and the rangers wouldnt mind :)

yes that was me you were training that sealion and trying to get him to kiss you:LOL: i've got a season ticket as i only live in on the outer edge of croxteth and i go there about once a fortnight(y), the last time i went the lions nicked the rubber cover off the ball hitch off the car:LOL::LOL:

here you are
4434449587_876d9e1d4a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, thanks but that isnt me, thats John! fab pic though! I love reggie he's such a cool little dude!

Slightly different view from yours

img9543.jpg

Last edited:
Back