Kodak Portra 160

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Recently purchased an F100 on ebay and quickly ran a roll of Portra 160 through it to test everything was ok, these were taken with a 50mm f1.8 and developed and scanned in an hour at a local lab in low res jpeg.

Photo11_7A.jpg

Photo37_33A.jpg

3, this one was underexposed 1 stop
Photo05_1A.jpg

No 2 is very nice indeed, Portra really is the dog's bo**ox!

No2 for me too...very nice capture of a lovely dog!

Your new toy appears to work just fine (y)

No.2 for me as well. Lovely photo and great dog!

What I like about no. 2 is that it could have been taken anywhere, at home or out on the tundra.

Sounds like the F100 works well. I remember when these came out, I did give serious consideration to moving from my old F3, but never quite stacked the numbers up. I suspect they go for a fraction of their original cost now. That said, a great time to buy top end film cameras all bar Oskers!

No.2 for me as well. Lovely photo and great dog!

What I like about no. 2 is that it could have been taken anywhere, at home or out on the tundra.

Sounds like the F100 works well. I remember when these came out, I did give serious consideration to moving from my old F3, but never quite stacked the numbers up. I suspect they go for a fraction of their original cost now. That said, a great time to buy top end film cameras all bar Oskers!

Thanks, it was taken down the beach.
The F100 is great thanks, they seem to be going around £120-£200 on ebay in various conditions, I paid £150 plus post from Denmark and its absolutely Mint, not a mark on it, bloke said it had only had 10 rolls of film through it and I quite believe it! Got lucky I think! Probably the best camera purchase I ever made. My D200 died a few months ago and I've not had the money to replace it so at that price thought I'd get back into film for a bit and see how it goes.

Think you had a great buy there. The F100 is a fine camera and a great bit of kit to get back into film with. Look forward to seeing more shots from it.

no2 all the way for me great shot.

Back