Kodak Tmax 3200 - It's back baby!

I used to shoot T-Max3200 and push it a stop to 6400 and enjoy the grain effect for mainly landscape photography (quite a while ago now of course), had my own darkroom set-up in attached garage, I developed and printed all my own work.

Really got into it at the time. Great robust film. I still recall developing the film at 18 minutes when I last did it. Hmmm the smell of the chemicals, utterly magic...! Them were the days - loved it!

:)

I still recall developing the film at 18 minutes when I last did it. Hmmm the smell of the chemicals, utterly magic...! Them were the days - loved it! :)

No, don't reminisce about how much you enjoyed the days of film... that's how most of us ended up here. Before you know it you'll have a collection of 20+ film cameras and be on a habit of at least a roll of film a week! Turn back now, while you still have the chance to save yourself.... Oh no, I think they saw me taking to you! :runaway:

Yes, and it seems another new film from Kodak has slipped under our radar while we were reading about 3200 TMax and the return of Ektachrome! It will be interesting to see what the F&C regulars think of this when they try it: http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/kodak-pro-image-100-35mm-pack-of-5-4267-p.asp

Kodak Pro Image is not new, I’ve got a load in the fridge. It’s a reasonably cheap ok’ish colour negative film. Standard C41 process, doesn’t respond well to poor storage conditions.

I’ll see if I can dig out some shots, I’m not sure I’ve worked my way through much of it. As far comparing it to Kodak Gold, I’m sorry I have no idea, I don’t think I’ve used Kodak Gold since the 90’s.

Just got an email from AG about the odd-sized Ilford sale, plus mentioning this film. Has anyone (else) tried it? Nick, did you find any results?

Just got an email from AG about the odd-sized Ilford sale, plus mentioning this film. Has anyone (else) tried it? Nick, did you find any results?
I've got nothing up on Flickr so I'll have to get some scanned.

Back