Konica S2

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
I have just acquired a Konica S2 and I am trying to obtain a case, the originals are few and far between can anyone recommend a EverReady type case that would fit.

Thanks for your help.(y)

Richard.

Richard, thats a lovely lens. I really loved it

( Sorry, dont know the answer to your questions though)

Toughie. I just listed a cased S2 on Ebay, I do have another Konica RF case that will (snugly) fit the S2 as well on there... if you want it I can take it off and post it? I'll trade you for a 120 dev tank!

Toughie. I just listed a cased S2 on Ebay, I do have another Konica RF case that will (snugly) fit the S2 as well on there... if you want it I can take it off and post it? I'll trade you for a 120 dev tank!

Thanks for that Arthur, but I do not have a 120 dev tank?

No matter - you want it? One of the worst pix I ever took - case is shiny black really... honest

RIMG0190.JPG

That would be great Arthur, yes please and thanks very much.

Sorted then.

**edit for mods - no money/trades/etc. involved here - but I still need a 120 tank!

Arthur, I have a plastic jobbie with the 2 plastic reels, which can do 120. Let me have your addy

Ooo - worra hero!

You gotta let me get at your xPan one day... can do a trade for the Fuji so we both get a week or so to get through some film!

(y)

You can have the XPan arthur; its sits in my cupboard for most parts. The D&P is 20 quids a pop - too darned expensive.

Well, dev I can do, printing I can get if necessary from a very nice man in Norwich (Rapture Photography, I hope!)

I shall be in touch!

For Richard, updated pic showing a bit better what to expect. So clearly you can also see I still have it and it is not, in fact, winging it's way to you as I type. I know this because firstly, I just took a picture of it and secondly - I never went to the post office today anyway :D

RIMG0235.jpg

Back