Kop Hill Climb

Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

Not posted for ages as I've hardly used my camera in ages. We had a day out the other weekend at the Kop Hill Climb in Princess Risborough. A great day out for petrol heads young and old, and the proceeds go to charity. I can recommend it should anybody fancy a day out next September.

I think these are more transport rather than motorsport, so here are a few of my days work, please comment if you wish.

IMG_0658 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1282 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1142 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1045 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0983 by Doug, on Flickr

More on my Flickr site if you are interested.

Doug

Shame you missed the focus - a faster shutter speed / smaller aperture would have help a lot here I think ?:rolleyes:

Les :)

Shame you missed the focus - a faster shutter speed / smaller aperture would have help a lot here I think ?:rolleyes:

Les :)

Good captures but not exactly sharp though!

The idea was to show the speed of the cars by using a slow shutter speed. I know these won't be to everyone's taste. I have posted a few more, see what you think to these

IMG_0955 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0780 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0668 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0708 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0892 by Doug, on Flickr

On there higher part of the hill you are in amongst trees, you can here the cars coming but they appear on you very quickly , so panning is extremely hard to do, plus the low light doesn't help.

Some very nice machines these, and I bet it was a very friendly meet as well …

Some very nice machines these, and I bet it was a very friendly meet as well …
Its a great day out, loads of car clubs and very friendly as you say. £15 on the gate and the proceeds go to local charities.

The idea was to show the speed of the cars by using a slow shutter speed. I know these won't be to everyone's taste. I have posted a few more, see what you think to these

IMG_0955 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0780 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0668 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0708 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0892 by Doug, on Flickr

On there higher part of the hill you are in amongst trees, you can here the cars coming but they appear on you very quickly , so panning is extremely hard to do, plus the low light doesn't help.

They are much sharper and I love them.

Les:)

Awesome set. Love the motion you have captured!!

Hi All

Not posted for ages as I've hardly used my camera in ages. We had a day out the other weekend at the Kop Hill Climb in Princess Risborough. A great day out for petrol heads young and old, and the proceeds go to charity. I can recommend it should anybody fancy a day out next September.

I think these are more transport rather than motorsport, so here are a few of my days work, please comment if you wish.

IMG_0658 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1282 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1142 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_1045 by Doug, on Flickr

IMG_0983 by Doug, on Flickr

More on my Flickr site if you are interested.

Doug
Those two in picture No 4 look like they might have to change their underpants after the run!!!!

Back