L Plate for gripped 5dmk4

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a long shot, does anyone know if the Sunwayfoto PCL-5DIIIG L plate for the 5dmk3 fits onto the 5dmk4?
I know the ordinary L plate fits just don't know if the gripped version will work.
Thanks!

I've just purchased the Kirk one and confirm it's a great fit and allows access to battery tray, remote trigger port and all the connections.

I also have the Kirk 5D Mark III L plate and it fits the gripped Mark IV, but obstructs the battery tray and remote port, I suspect you'll have a similar issue with the Sunwayfoto Bracket.

I've just purchased the Kirk one and confirm it's a great fit and allows access to battery tray, remote trigger port and all the connections.

I also have the Kirk 5D Mark III L plate and it fits the gripped Mark IV, but obstructs the battery tray and remote port, I suspect you'll have a similar issue with the Sunwayfoto Bracket.
Thanks for that, i've found a lad on Facebook with one who's going to let me try it out, wife won't let me spend the money for Kirk :-(

I managed to get the L plate for the mk 3, the only difference is the place of the tripod screw mount, it's in a different place on the mk 4.
Getting a mate to put a new hole on the l plate to accommodate the mk 4 :) £30 well spent imo

Back