La Machine - Day 3 - Part 1

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Its been a busy week so I haven’t had the time I hoped to work on these images. I’ve split Friday up into 2 parts since a lot happened. Naturally it was raining, and not just a bit. It was the first time I’ve put a cover on my cameras. Not that it helped as the contacts on the 10-20 failed later that day. I managed to fix them though. So despite the heavy rain lots of people came out to see La Princesse awake for the very first time. It really was something else. Its legs stretched out and toyed with the crowd. La Princesse didn’t like to be confined and kicked the fences down. She headed up the steps by the arena and was attacked by jets of water. This didn’t stop her. She continued up and was forced back by fire and firecrackers. This scared her and she headed back down the steps. Once back at the base the scientists turned on the sleep snow and sent La Princesse back to sleep. For a while…

IMG_4740-Edit.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

CRW_0038-Edit.jpg

IMG_4839-Edit.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

CRW_0049.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4965-Edit.jpg

CRW_0065.jpg

The OP Double Shuffle again. People should take a look at this set too.

I can't understand why this part of the set is less popular than the other part, based on number of comments made. It forms part of the record of the event. There are two without the machine at all, but one of them #10 is my favourite. She's lovely and it's a great portrait. One has some raindrops on the lens, but that 's part of the day. Beats me, two very interesting records of something that won't be seen again deserve more attention.

Back