Lady Pitstop needs the men involved

Edit My Images
Yes
with flowers that is, pretty poor composition this one but I try to satisfy!!!! when I can
205110007-L.jpg

Well done fella's :D at least some of you were taking notice.(y)

Dunedin I think yours would benefit from a crop to lose some of that background, it's not doing it any favours and it's a lovely shot.
Bit like this;

dunedintp2.jpg

The Dahlia (pink one) of yours might benefit from this too marky, the Hibiscus (i think:thinking:) is good though, maybe a slight lift to the levels and a touch more sharpening.

I think Marky's hibiscus needs a tweak of the Exposure tool in Photoshop.... if that's what you have. (y)

One from earlier this year

macro_garden.jpg

I don't often 'do' flowers, and I'm crap at 'em anyway. This must have been one of my more sensitive days. ;)

Yellow.jpg

One from me .. of many

478909483_d1631abbe7_o.jpg

I don't often 'do' flowers, and I'm crap at 'em anyway. This must have been one of my more sensitive days. ;)

your crap is everyone else's good shot CT.;)

Buttercups are such a simple flower, they benefit from a group shot but then you can lose the focal point, getting good depth of field like you have here gives it a focus and also fills the frame in a pleasing way.(y)

Not teaching you to suck eggs CT ;) just expounding for those less newbie than me.:D

My goodness! the closet flower snappers are all coming out now. :LOL:
LadyP where are you!!

oldgit said:
One from me .. of many

Gulp! here goes ;)
Hi Paul, a great bold swathe of colours complimenting each other very well (y)
For my taste I would have cropped it tighter on the lower focused tulip, cutting out the black upper edge but that's just me.

How about a geometric flower ?

Well not so much a flower as a seed head :)

teazel.jpg

OK, if we are all coming over a bit "Gordon" then here's the last flower I sashayed over to, got all of a flutter about and minced back.

LMAO, a great way of describing your approach spannerdude! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have nothing flower-based to offer atm, but there's some seriously good shots from the men here!:eek::clap: Og's and moomike's both look ace to me.(y)

Here are a couple from Italy at Easter this year. No idea what they are and any i-d help would be appreciated

463335907_7e89612416.jpg

463328412_3069caf969.jpg

Well here's some of my bandwagon hopping attempts!

Spring_Flowers_by_mole2k.jpg

Snowdrops_by_mole2k.jpg

i just thought i would pop in with this one, taken in last years frost.

jasmin.jpg

Here are a couple from Italy at Easter this year. No idea what they are and any i-d help would be appreciated

Euphorbia mate, lovely plant..(y)

This one any good.
rhody.jpg

Thanks Susane it needed the crop but just put it on as it was to get things started and seems to have worked, some nice pics so well done gentlemen.

my 2p.....

Flower1.jpg

Well I don't know why the men on here don't club together and buy Lady Pitstop some flowers!!!

Have to dig out some pics I took at RHS Wisley!

Back