Lake Como.....

Ted

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there. Interested in your thoughts....

thanks for taking the time

Lake_Como_small.jpg

Beautiful landscape, but the jetty kind of spoils it for me, it covers too much of the background.

nice combination of colours but as Steep says, the jetty is a bit busy so you have a very calm scene fighting with it for your attention. I'm nit-picking though, it's a great shot, just that to my mind it could be improved slightly.

Been there.... nice shot. There is just so much there to photograph and enjoy! Agree about the jetty... perhaps a bit too prominent.

Have to agree with steep and gandhi, wonderfull shot, just a tad too much of the jetty. As said, colours are awsome, and the scene looks wonderfull! Nice work :)

Thanks for the comments all. I see what you are saying about the dominance of the Jetty and will have a crack at getting the balance better! super helpful to get the opinion of educated eyes

cheers

ha. id rather they be fussy, so that when they do say 'perfect, great shot' you know they mean it! I knew that the scene needed a subject cos of the lack of clouds etc. next time ill choose something a bit smaller!

Back