Lake District, Sunset to Sunrise

Edit My Images
No
A couple from me from a really early start on Sunday. I'll post more from the day later in the week.

One more from Wastwater.
4147787105_590009c58f.jpg

The sunset looking over Derwent water.
4090699928_acacd7fa69.jpg

A early monring shot from the lakeside on Wastwater.
4090258845_85a9e1733d.jpg

Another one from Wastwater thi stime looking towards Seatallan just as the sun rises.
4096429220_bc7c993f2e.jpg

Another shot looking over Derwent water.
4134682928_20abfea294.jpg

Another shot from Wastwater and a very early start to the morning!
4134497464_2a45eea8bc.jpg

Please feel free to view the larger photos on my Flickr which is linked in my sig.

Cheers

Simon

Last edited:
Lovely Autumn colours there and the comp on #2 I find very appealing....also technically well executed on both....I would like to see #1 a lot bigger, as I can see there is shadow detail in the exposure, but it's hard to appreciate at that size.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Roger, you can see bigger versions over on my Flickr account the link is in my signature mate.

Cheers

Simon

Love No1, i have one very similar to it! what is it with that area that gives that purple hue to it??

Cracking shots mate love them both but can't help thinking no.2 might benefit from a slightly lower shooting angle, apart from that (y)

Well worth clicking over to Flickr to view the larger ones! (y)

I agree the Wastwater panorama is gorgeous!!! Nice set - great colours in all!

Superb set of images!!!!!!

Really like all of these, especially 1 & 2

No.3 looks a little over processed to me but then it might just be the vibrant colours?

Cheers for all the comments people. These were processed in Lightroom, usually just set the tonal balance and there's no hdr.

Cheers

Simon

2nd and last are way ahead. Great shots those 2!
You've vastly oversaturated the 3rd and it stands out even more against the muted pastel colours of the others.

Thanks for all the comments. If people are interested you can view the bigger versions on my Flickr page in my signature below.

Simon.

Back