Lake District

Edit My Images
No
Hi, been a member for a while but never posted before.:)

A few pictures from a recent trip to the Lake District, the light was changing constantly and made for some interesting photo's.

Castlerigg Stone Circle

8074603683_0f630789ac_c.jpg

Gowbarrow Fell, Ullswater

8074621749_34d7c6d901_c.jpg

Aira Force
8074615979_50025e92c0_c.jpg

Great light for Castlerigg, so often it's all about gloomy cloud half way down the hillside and a chink of sun if you're lucky.

An excellent set of images. Hard to choose a favourite, I really like the stone circle shot and the slow shutter waterfall, but I particularly like the rays and moody sky in the second shot. Grea colour and composition in the all.

Can't pick between them , love the waterfall but then again the rays shot is super and to top it all that clear beautiful scenery looks fabulous .......

Castlerigg great image. I have only been once it was gloomy but atmospheric. Like the rays on Gowbarrow fell. All good shots

Third one doesn't work for me as the closed composition doesn't help.
The light on the hills on the first is lovely, but not sure on the positioning of the rocks and the dark shadows on them.
Second is really nice. Well balanced composition and sharp throughout with some interesting light.

Third one doesn't work for me as the closed composition doesn't help.
The light on the hills on the first is lovely, but not sure on the positioning of the rocks and the dark shadows on them.
Second is really nice. Well balanced composition and sharp throughout with some interesting light.

Thanks for all your nice comments and feedback. Would of liked to get a different angle on the waterfall but the spray was making my lens foggy :)

Back