Lake in cornwall

Edit My Images
Yes
i went to some gardens (cant remember the name of them) and saw this small lake.
lake800.jpg

taken with a 350D with the 18-55mm, 1/160 @ f/8

Lovely shot....any chance of also say 500 pixel high shot for us poor souls with less pixels on the screen ;) Just trying to see it one go rather than scrolling.

there you go, lowered the res.
Sorry about that guys (embarrased smile etc.)

lumpster said:
i went to some gardens (cant remember the name of them) and saw this small lake.

nice shot, can you remember what part of the lakes, as i am going in Sept.
TFS

lumpster said:
marklevy02emails.jpg

taken with a 350D with the 18-55mm, 1/160 @ f/8
Hi Lumpster - the place is Trevarno nr Helston if i'm not mistaken - took some pics there myself in 2003 - lovely place, if I new how to post them i'd share them with you (must work it out one day)

Hi Lumpster - the place is Trevarno nr Helston if i'm not mistaken - took some pics there myself in 2003 - lovely place, if I new how to post them i'd share them with you (must work it out one day)

Thats the place... there are so many gardens around here and they all begin with "Tre..." It really is a lovely place. The boathouse is only about 6 feet high, so makes the trees look massive. I had to wait a while until there was noone in shot. but i got lucky.

It’s very small on my screen BTW, but thanks for sharing.

I originally posted it at 800px high, so heres a link to that pic
http://www.traffikcone.com/photo/lake800.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys

DJW said:
Lovely shot....any chance of also say 500 pixel high shot for us poor souls with less pixels on the screen ;) Just trying to see it one go rather than scrolling.

How come so Dave ? You using a lappy ... ?

Really good shot Lumpster ... lovely mood and great composition !

TFS ...

cheers Venomator.

BTW, whats a good size to post pictures here? Theres a fine line between losing detail in the image and making sure its viewable and doesnt take an age to download on modem connections.

Venomator said:
How come so Dave ? You using a lappy ... ?

TFS ...

Was using a normal 15" LCD, but as of today new owner of Belinea 20" :) ...... so now I can view larger res piccies on one screen :bonk:

Lumpster, didn't mean for you to replace original shot....just a smaller one as well. Post up a 800 pixel high shot....will fit on my screen now :LOL:

there you go. Back to 800px again:LOL:

Originally Posted by Forbiddenbiker
Size wise, as djw says; I think 800px on the longest side and less that 160k each photo, theirs a post somewhere.
Thanks for the advice, i will have a look for the post

And thanks aain for your comments guys. I have some more pics i took yesterday down at the marina in the fog... will post them as soon as i get the chance

Back