Lake Vyrnwy

Cheers all.

Steve, no long shots mate, only saw the tower when I drove around looking for the exit to get home!

That's a real brace of crackers, had to do a double take on No2 as thought at first something had gone amiss with the exposure (reminded me of film, when the there's a developing problem or a light leak). But its a really nice effect it has created from the sharp crystal clear trees and reflection on the RH side to the misty slightly opaque return of the woodland further down... very effective(y)
Both have very nice crystal clear reflection and beautiful colour, really hard to split them but i think 2 just edges it on composition.
These on there own make the round trip to North Wales worth it, Nice Work(y)

That's a real brace of crackers, had to do a double take on No2 as thought at first something had gone amiss with the exposure (reminded me of film, when the there's a developing problem or a light leak). But its a really nice effect it has created from the sharp crystal clear trees and reflection on the RH side to the misty slightly opaque return of the woodland further down... very effective(y)
Both have very nice crystal clear reflection and beautiful colour, really hard to split them but i think 2 just edges it on composition.
These on there own make the round trip to North Wales worth it, Nice Work(y)

what he said.

Back