Lambency Flash Diffuser is it any good

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello guys I'm looking at getting a Flash Diffuser and looking around I found the above Lambency Flash Diffuser. Its just a imitation copy of the Gary Fong Lightsphere but its only £9.50. There loads more on eBay that was just first one that came to hand. Looking around the imitation copys are just as good as the GF one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lambency-Flash-Diffuser-for-Canon-580-580EX-II-550EX_W0QQitemZ180225829234QQihZ008QQcategoryZ48515QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem So anyone use this type of Flash Diffuser and what you think to it ?.
Thanks

I bought one of them from the seller in your link, could not fault them. It works well on the flash, used it all day at a wedding a few weeks back and it gave great results. Never used the the real deal one but for the money I would say the copy one is well worth the money.

Yeah I bought one too, not sure if it was from that seller (was Hong Kong and arrived very quick) but all the shots at a recent wedding Here are shot with that diffuser.

Never tried the Real Deal but these are great for the money imo!

I got one from HK as well, gives good results. Very pleased.

Yeah I bought one too, not sure if it was from that seller (was Hong Kong and arrived very quick) but all the shots at a recent wedding are shot with that diffuser.

Never tried the Real Deal but these are great for the money imo!

CRACKING PHOTOS THERE M8

I have one as well

they are great

mine came with 3 extra caps, one blue, orange and yellow

gives a great effect

plus it doubles as a lens protector when its in ** bag :)

Mike

got mine today and its big was not expecting it ti be as big as it is but still cool. mine came with white and orange caps

Update i have my second Lambency Flash Diffuser on its way its the cloud one.
Better for portrait photography some I'm LED to believe.

I also use that one because it looks the same as the fongsphere. Its works but I wonder how much light it absorbs compared to the original fong.

I bet there 100% the same m8 if not then 99%

We cant really be sure as Ive read the Lambency "clear" is not as clear as the fong. Also the top bit of the lambency is hard not like the fong which is soft.

But then, if the Lambency clear version's body is not as clear as the clear fong, then I guess its diffusing property is inbetween the clear fong and the cloud fong which is better for my liking :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back