Lamborghini Aventador

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Last week I had the absolute pleasure to revisit Lamborghini in St'Agata to drive the new Aventador. Sadly, on the day we had it, it rained for most of the time but towards the end of the day when we were heading back to the factory, the rain stopped so we dropped into Parma, got it a quick wash and the did an impromptu shoot in some back streets. They are not great shots but at least you get the idea :)

1. Getting a quick wash

Lamborghini Aventador by Jonathan A Dale, on Flickr

2. Interior

3. Fire!!

Lamborghini Aventador - Fire!! by Jonathan A Dale, on Flickr

4. Somewhere in Palma

Last edited:
Stunnning car & nice pics !!

Who did you have to bribe to get that invitation ?? ;-)

My wife is writing an article about it but she does not like driving stuff like this. I on the other hand do :D

Love the buttons in #3.

Fiat Strada or Vauxhall Corsa? :LOL:

Lovely photos, nice car too. Not a huge fan of the newer stuff but nice nonetheless

You got to drive an Aventador :eek: Wow!!

Well what was it like!!?

Its a bloomin stunning car that (y) the shots, well there a bit snap shot like but we do what we can in the time we have ay..

You got to drive an Aventador :eek: Wow!!

Well what was it like!!?

Its a bloomin stunning car that (y) the shots, well there a bit snap shot like but we do what we can in the time we have ay..

All the aids on - remarkably driveable. Aids off - a beastie :)

#3 i will own a car with an epic button like that one day ! great shots :)

That's the first time I've seen it not in the matte grey finish. Looks even more stunning in that red. Gorgeous last shot. Nice contrast with the aged brickwork in the background.

Your so lucky getting to drive that!

#4 is a great shot, the curves on the car contrast the angular building so well!

The only car named after 2 random parts.
"Look a vent... and a door. Wait a minute?!!!"

Back