Lancaster Assoc. Day Coningsby

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a very trying day today with the overcast grey conditions as Kev Blizzard has just said in his thread.
The flying was superb with all 7 aircraft in formation, and the day was rounded off very nicely with the surprise appearance of the Vulcan.

This chap must have had the best seat in the house!!
CopyofIMG_3547.jpg

CopyofIMG_3598.jpg

CopyofIMG_3607.jpg

CopyofIMG_3624.jpg

CopyofIMG_3656.jpg

CopyofIMG_3683.jpg

Thanks for Looking - Come on Mr Shore where are your stunners, looking forward to seeing them (y).

Cheers Paul.

very nice paul a lot better than mine , how do i view your exif files to see where i went wrong ?

Thanks paul i hav'nt got opanda so im stuffed with that. where were you stood? i was on the roof of the transit van in the viewing area were the burger van is usually parked

Superb Paul! I am gutted about the Vulcan! I left straight away. AGAIN I didn't get to see it! Thats 2 years of chasing that bloody thing.

Kev.

nice pics mate ...again gutted about leavin before the vulcan

Superb Paul! I am gutted about the Vulcan! I left straight away. AGAIN I didn't get to see it! Thats 2 years of chasing that bloody thing.

Kev.

Can't believe you missed that Kev - I was as surprised as anyone when that turned up.
On entry the flying schedule we were handed had the Vulcan crossed out - I said to my dad I wish they hadn't printed that on now knowing it wasn't going to turn up!!!
Thing is - will it fly next year - hopefully fingers crossed it does.
I still havn't got the ideal topside photo I'm after :crying:.

Cheers Paul.

yes and i missed it we were just leaving coningsby village when it appeard on my left side, your not on your own kev shore i havent got any images either !!

Don't they say at the end of every season that the Vulcan will be grounded? It usually smaks of a bit of emotional blackmail to try n get people to stump up a bit more to keep it flying...

Back