Landing on the beach

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for looking

beach3.jpg

Nice atmospheric shot, but personally I think a small crop of the bottom would improve it. I really love the colours. Was there much processing done in this though, as I am not quite sure the sky matches the foreground, and although I can't quite tell with this small a picture, I suspect that maybe the sailing ship was superimposed, and I can't see any curvature in the horizon.:thinking:

Thanks for comments - it has been cropped considerably already wondered about cropping further.

Ship is the "Goma" and defo not superimposed as I needed it to get there - park off the reef and outboard motor to get to the beach - island you can walk round in max 5 minutes !

Colours in this part of the world are superb.

Not sure re: your comments the horizon - straightened image but that is nothing to do with curvature just my inability to keep the camera straight !! even when I line up the focus sensors.

What part of the world is that - it looks lovely . I think it's that wonderful calm sea that made it look superimposed. The horizon looks perfectly level, but in my part of the world, Pembrokeshire, Wales, you can always see a curve on the horizon. Lovely photo:clap:

Back