Landscape lens

Very nice Chris, I like that a lot, very detailed. I love the canopy floor with all its patterns.

Keep the images coming.....

yeah could do with a better edit was a quick one before posting it then added a little dark effect on the edges to draw you in to the middle line :)

thanks for the comment :)

here's another quick edit I done I'm just looking at old photos I've never touched lol. I liked it more B&W then colour but ill post both so you can decide but again only a quick edit

iso100, 18mm, F3.5, 1/200s hand held

IMG_0342-Edit.jpg

IMG_0342-Edit-2.jpg

Taken with Canon 17-50 on 60D

qQYz3S

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to add an image to a post using the tp app from the flickr app?
such a cool photo i like that alot!!

and i had the same problem so all i do now atm till Flickr works is im exporting my file from lightroom as a 300KB 1000Pixel wide or high and then posting directly as a file on my computer :)

such a cool photo i like that alot!!

and i had the same problem so all i do now atm till Flickr works is im exporting my file from lightroom as a 300KB 1000Pixel wide or high and then posting directly as a file on my computer :)
Thank you
I was being lazy and trying to do it without booting up the PC lol

I think a decent tripod and nd filters will serve you better than a new lens right now.

I think a decent tripod and nd filters will serve you better than a new lens right now.

i got a tripod :) Manfrotto 055Xpro3 (newest one) with a 3 way mount head :) also have filters, polarizer, 0.3 - 0.6 - 0.9 ND HD grad filter and also a 10 stop filter, :)

You can use ANY lens as a landscape lens. I've shot landscapes from 10mm through to 600mm :)

Have to think where you're going to shoot most. In flat countryside or for seascapes wider lenses are generally more useful, not necessarily ultra wide though. Telephoto lenses are great in the hills, much more useful than wide there. There's some good advice here:

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.u...chnique/telephoto-landscape-photography-74665
thanks for the advice! and thanks for the links! :) !!

You can use ANY lens as a landscape lens. I've shot landscapes from 10mm through to 600mm :)
you got any photos of your stuff :) ?

thanks for the advice! and thanks for the links! :) !!

you got any photos of your stuff :) ?

Loads :) What do you want to see?

Back