Landscape Photography Blogs

I'm hoping that people still read them; I started one a couple of months back as a way of trying to esablish my credentials for an upcoming project in a few years time. If you want a gander I'd be grateful for any feedback:
https://mikepage-mountainlightphotography.blogspot.com/

I'm hoping that people still read them; I started one a couple of months back as a way of trying to esablish my credentials for an upcoming project in a few years time. If you want a gander I'd be grateful for any feedback:
https://mikepage-mountainlightphotography.blogspot.com/

Really nice blog Mike, lots of useful content and great pictures. The only thing id say is its one long continuous one with the subjects starting under the previous, maybe have a page with each of them as a header so people can see a subject that appeals to them in case they stop reading before one they really want to see has appeared ?

Wow, you've got some stunning images there. The format is a little clunky on my tablet, I'll have to check it out from my pc at home later.

Really kind of you mike, thanks. Yes the site doesnt look great on mobile or tablet at the minute, im working on it ! Thanks for looking :)

Really nice blog Mike, lots of useful content and great pictures. The only thing id say is its one long continuous one with the subjects starting under the previous, maybe have a page with each of them as a header so people can see a subject that appeals to them in case they stop reading before one they really want to see has appeared ?
Useful feedback, thanks. The menu was there, just further down in the right hand side information. I've brought it higher up now and placed the 'location guide' and 'about me' links further down the page.
Your website looks much better on the laptop, which platform are you using, or is it a self-made website? If so, I'm impressed by your web skills, but like I said, it's not so great on the tablet.

Useful feedback, thanks. The menu was there, just further down in the right hand side information. I've brought it higher up now and placed the 'location guide' and 'about me' links further down the page.
Your website looks much better on the laptop, which platform are you using, or is it a self-made website? If so, I'm impressed by your web skills, but like I said, it's not so great on the tablet.

Thanks very much Mike, its the wix platform but I didnt use a template, just put it together myself. I had a go last night at trying to make it optimised for phones and tablets, looks like i have a long way to go with it but hopefully in time it will display better ! Thanks for the very helpful feedback :)

Back